Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robbys3m3

Reaction score
sorry I searched but I must have failed...we have the 2" RC levelling kit right now and am happy with it. Can I add the 5100's into the mix to get more height in conjunction with the 2"? has anyone had issues with this?

SteveMansur

Reaction score
sorry I searched but I must have failed...we have the 2" RC levelling kit right now and am happy with it. Can I add the 5100's into the mix to get more height in conjunction with the 2"? has anyone had issues with this?
I'm about to do something similar. Generally, it's not a good idea to combine lifts randomly but after I thought about it in my case (bilstien 5100 set to the medium setting + 1inch level spacer on the way) it wont be a bad idea. It shouldn't cause any issues but I've also ordered a differential drop kit to keep c.v. angles in their proper operating range.

Robbys3m3

Reaction score
I'm about to do something similar. Generally, it's not a good idea to combine lifts randomly but after I thought about it in my case (bilstien 5100 set to the medium setting + 1inch level spacer on the way) it wont be a bad idea. It shouldn't cause any issues but I've also ordered a differential drop kit to keep c.v. angles in their proper operating range.

Gotcha! I look forward to your results!

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bilstein 5100 Front and Rear over stock Springs.
Leaving rear 3/4" Higher which looks perfectly leveled because of the long wheel base design of the Suburban.
285/45r22 Bridgestone Dualer A/T RH-S

Other Mods include:
Chevy Accessory Front Illuminated Black Emblem
Chevy Accessory Rear Black Emblem
Chevrolet PPV Front air deflector AKA the short valence

View attachment 201488

IMG_5905.JPG

Last edited:

Bighurk

Reaction score
Just got my (new to me) 2015 Tahoe LT 4x4.

Did a 3" Level on the Front 1" in the rear
Nitto Ridge Grappler 33's
Blacked out the wheels
LED's in Headlights/High Beams/Reverse Lights/License Plate
Full tint job on front windows and windsheild
Trimmed lower valance to match running board height
Custom Exhaust tips on Magnaflow Cat-back system
Blacked out emblems exterior and interior
Debadged the exterior

Ordered Onyx GM Mud Flaps, Husky Liners, and debating wrapping the chrome around the windows in black. Feel free to give thoughts.

Love this thread though! It helped me decide which upgrades to choose.

Cheers!
Hey tahoeon33s, I am thinking of getting same tire size., what level kit did you use?

Also are those stock wheels just powder coated?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts