Show off your 2015-2020 lowered tahoes and yukons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6Parkers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pics? Did you do free travel mod?
6A2A51DF-CC9A-4D16-AADF-CE31C2AD7EBB.jpegE4070919-290B-4928-91BC-8C234F6FD6FF.jpegNo free travel mod. No rubbing up front and after putting in a spacer it appears I could have been sitting on the driver side bump stop. I did trim it per the instructions. The passenger side look fine but it also sat just a little higher. I put the spacer in on the driver side b/c when it measured it was a bit lower. I don’t have the numbers right in front of me but the driver side front/rear are now exactly level. I am not sure why but the passenger side still sits a little higher but the ride has greatly improved as well as now it doesn’t look squatted.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 373570View attachment 373571No free travel mod. No rubbing up front and after putting in a spacer it appears I could have been sitting on the driver side bump stop. I did trim it per the instructions. The passenger side look fine but it also sat just a little higher. I put the spacer in on the driver side b/c when it measured it was a bit lower. I don’t have the numbers right in front of me but the driver side front/rear are now exactly level. I am not sure why but the passenger side still sits a little higher but the ride has greatly improved as well as now it doesn’t look squatted.
Nice!!!!!

NIevo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the "free travel mod"?
I have a bit of rubbing on mine.

Free travel mod probably won't help with rubbing. It's where you cut out the metal piece that the original rear bumpstop is attached to, and install the bumpstop on the bottom instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts