Show off your 2015-2020 lowered tahoes and yukons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update after towing 400 miles last weekend. The air suspension did its job fine and didnt need bags. All in all, ride I believe is improved alot being lower and towing, the stability is alot more for sure. MPG increase of 2mpg to 12 to 13 mpg running 75 towing a car and spare motor on the trailer. So 5k lbs roughly of load.

tightchevelle69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We did 3/4 on our regular yukon and because of the body lines it almost looks like it squats but it actually still sits about 1/4" higher in the back.

NIevo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks fairly even for 2/3… I feel like I often read that the rear sits lower with 2/4 drop then they end up putting a 1” coil spacers back in to even it out

I get what your saying, I think part of it is difference in pics vs. real life. In person it definitely still has a rake to it, not horrible, but noticeable.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get what your saying, I think part of it is difference in pics vs. real life. In person it definitely still has a rake to it, not horrible, but noticeable.
Gotcha. R those just your OEM calipers painted red? Kinda want to do mine now lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons