Show off your 2015-2020 lowered tahoes and yukons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taking notes from you all for my Denali. Looking to go 2-3 or 4 myself. Like many of you, will have to fiddle with the magride to do it :rolleyes:

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking notes from you all for my Denali. Looking to go 2-3 or 4 myself. Like many of you, will have to fiddle with the magride to do it :rolleyes:

belltech spindles for front
& springs in rear ;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any modifications to make magneride work? I’m in the same boat as @07Burb now that I see how inexpensive it is to lower. I’m considering it myself.
I know you have to mod the magneride sensor rods in the rear. I had issues with it on my '13 so curious to know if there are tips or tricks on it for the 15-20 rigs.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you have to mod the magneride sensor rods in the rear. I had issues with it on my '13 so curious to know if there are tips or tricks on it for the 15-20 rigs.
With the spindles in the front you don’t have to modify the magneride because you don’t change the geometry of the suspension correct?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the spindles in the front you don’t have to modify the magneride because you don’t change the geometry of the suspension correct?
On the rear you do because the rear is sitting lower than the sensors are programmed to "allow". Front you don't have to fiddle with the sensors at all so that part is correct.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the rear you do because the rear is sitting lower than the sensors are programmed to "allow". Front you don't have to fiddle with the sensors at all so that part is correct.
Fun. I have to do ball joints soon which entails control arms etc… I might commit to some drop spindles while I’m in there and tell the wife it’s necessary…. You know inventory problems and Covid. Drop spindles is all I could find Then we can’t drop the front without the back.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fun. I have to do ball joints soon which entails control arms etc… I might commit to some drop spindles while I’m in there and tell the wife it’s necessary…. You know inventory problems and Covid. Drop spindles is all I could find Then we can’t drop the front without the back.
That definitely would be a prime time to go ahead and do it for sure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts