Should I Put Mud Flaps On My New Yukon Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpcortese

Reaction score
The Weathertech no hole mud flaps look nice and was wondering if it makes any sense to buy and install them. Any thoughts on this? Also, I'm also afraid of door dings and has anyone installed fender flares?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the weathertech no hole flaps. I put the GM ones on my Tahoe to protect the paint from rocks being thrown up and chipping the paint. Park away from everyone to protect the paint and no way does fender flares belong on these beautiful truck. That was like 1970 stuff.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added the Husky mud flaps to the wifes Yukon and my Tahoe, they do a great job of keeping this side of the truck clean. The Husky flaps only required one hole drilled in the wheel liner for the rear, fronts just mounted with existing screws.

OP
OP
J

jpcortese

Reaction score
Update. I went out and bought the Weather Tech front and rear mud flaps for my Denali at their local store and it cost me $80.00. I installed them this morning and they fit and look great. They use the existing holes and screws. Took me about one hour to install them. The front were easy peasy but the rear was more difficult since I didn't remove the wheels and it was a little tight but I got it done. Even my wife likes them. I highly recommend these mus flaps.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting the factory ones but they are twice as expensive and not high on the priority list. Glad you got them, they will protect the paint, especially with AT tires.

IamZ

Reaction score
Yea they definitely help and don't look out of place

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only have close ups...

But-
Like fishing, the more you fill the frame of the picture, the bigger the fish looks...

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec