Service stability message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1968fury

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,
In may of 2018 I discovered the pitman arm seal was leaking in our 05 Yukon xl so I replaced the gearbox. Since then the service stability message popped up and when I had the truck aligned since I also replaced one outer tie rod end too, the shop tried to get rid of the message. I had the battery disconnected for a day and it still comes up.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
In may of 2018 I discovered the pitman arm seal was leaking in our 05 Yukon xl so I replaced the gearbox. Since then the service stability message popped up and when I had the truck aligned since I also replaced one outer tie rod end too, the shop tried to get rid of the message. I had the battery disconnected for a day and it still comes up.

Do you know anyone with a bi-directional scan tool like a Tech-2 or Snap-On Solus? Need to see the Chassis codes, what is causing that light to stay on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans