Service Stability Message & ABS Light & TC Traction Control Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tskw914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Denali XL w/ 107k, bought it new, no accidents or major issues, drove it normal all weekend like usual and on Monday morning as soon as I started it up I got Service Stability Message & ABS Light & TC Traction Control Light, the lights are now on constantly everytime I start the truck, brought it to my local mechanic and he said the ABS code said the ABS pump motor was seized or had a short, I have never heard the pump running excessive or anything of that sort.. anyone have any ideas?

dmd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Our 04 tahoe had the same issue this afternoon...was wondering what the outcome was? (don't have a code yet)
thanks

OP
OP
T

tskw914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
no clue, no one has gotten back on here and I have not done anything with it as of yet, if you figure it out please let me know

mason313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem that started lastnight but mine if the traction control is on kinda grinds and keeps kicking in traction control but same lights. But before I had the service tire monitor come one a few times

loulblades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although I didn't read the code, I had similar fault indications showing up when one of my front wheel bearings went out on my '04 Denali.

OP
OP
T

tskw914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i dont have any other signs of the wheels bearings going out and dont want to replace them if its not 100% the problem

malexgcab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had the same message go on recently. Interestingly, I had both hub bearings replaced and still the lights went on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667