Seat Recline Modification update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did the same on mine but it works fine now. Just make the nick in the thread level to the rest and make sure it can still spin through it and just oil or wd40 the shit out of it and recline to the spot back and forth multiple times inching back a little more every time

drewxjn

Reaction score
How many screws are holding the side plastic on? Found four but it still won't wiggle out.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many screws are holding the side plastic on? Found four but it still won't wiggle out.

Not sure if I remember how many screw but get the ones on the side and theres one at the back of the cover!! If I remember right, tip the back of the seat all the way back and it should practically fall out!! Wish I'd figured that out when I started messing with mine, I had to phone a friend for mine!! lol

Five

Reaction score
I'm not gonna cut up my seat like that, the wife will have to sleep sitting up like she has for every road trip we've taken in the last twenty years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo