Seat Recline Modification update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot about this mod. Is removing the locking nut the only thing you normally have to do for this? I remember seeing this a long time ago, but the details are escaping me. Or just link me to the original how-to....

on mine all i did was dremel off the nut. One of the best mods i have done

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I do a lot of road trips in the summers, and occasionally need to pull off to take a cat nap. It'd be handy for that purpose. Beyond that, I have no idea why you would need this....

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do a lot of road trips in the summers, and occasionally need to pull off to take a cat nap. It'd be handy for that purpose. Beyond that, I have no idea why you would need this....

Yup. Or the random camping night with too much shit in the back. Woulda been great 2 weekends ago!

samtman18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wish i knew about this 2 weeks ago when the ol' lady and i went to florida, she would have slept alot more instead of b****ing about my driving!
thanks will be doing

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ thats exactly why i did mine 2 weeks ago. we are going to FLA next week.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did both seats in my denali tonight, that spring and cap setup was in my passenger seat as well, very strange how it was only in that seat but not the drivers!! Took over 30 minutes to do the passenger side, just because i took my time and didn't wanna mess anything up, and the drivers only took 5 minutes!! Great mod, thanks for the writeup!!

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i barely nicked the drivers thread and so i only get 85 or 90% recline there...the passenger side came out perfect and goes all the way back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts