Seat Heater turns on randomly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smcnair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever had this happen? Driving along and my butt gets hot. Seat heater is on. Turn it off and a little while later it comes back on. Or it won't. No pattern. Just completely random.

Ideas?

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you live in Alaska...... no problem...

The STUPID location of my 2005 Yukon heated seat switch is just left of my window switch, which my left-of hand accidentally touches it. And I'm in Florida. I'd like to delete the switch.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you live in Alaska...... no problem...

The STUPID location of my 2005 Yukon heated seat switch is just left of my window switch, which my left-of hand accidentally touches it. And I'm in Florida. I'd like to delete the switch.

I'm with you, @mountie, but I inadvertently hit the memory seat button from time to time.

select127

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever had this happen? Driving along and my butt gets hot. Seat heater is on. Turn it off and a little while later it comes back on. Or it won't. No pattern. Just completely random.

Ideas?

switch is bad. same thing would happen to mine until i swapped the switch with a good used one. no issues since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins