running from the popo stories lets hear them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had one get stuck in the median haha
my budy had neons on his wicked tuner and he was starting to out run one and went over a nice hill and slowed down and pulled the e brake and did a u turn and flipped on his neons and passed the cop and he had no clue.
this old guy i know had a buddy with a fixed up car that was similar to his fast and dark green (novas i believe) and they knew where the sheriff was one day and so one passed by the sheriff hauling ass and the sheriff took off after him but but by the time the sheriff got up to speed he was just out of sight and by that time his buddy in the similar car came by from the other direction hauling ass and the sheriff thought it was the same guy so the sheriff hit the brakes and turned around but by the time he did.. they were both long gone. but Motorola is making this kind of fun difficult haha so there are a few of mine lets hear yals!

Last edited:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I have no recollection of ever breaking any traffic law.

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I enjoy seeing the idiots on wildest police chase on tru TV. Haven't seen any success stories yet, so go ahead and continue to entertain me.

pmbiker

Reaction score
Anybody that runs from the cops is a damn fool. Risk the lives of yourself, any passengers, LEOs and the innocent people in the area and you deserve the stiffest punishment allowable by law.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
nothing like creating a digital online log of confessions of law breaking...genius if you ask me

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody that runs from the cops is a damn fool. Risk the lives of yourself, any passengers, LEOs and the innocent people in the area and you deserve the stiffest punishment allowable by law.

nothing like creating a digital online log of confessions of law breaking...genius if you ask me

Agreed. This thread = massive fail. :badidea:

03_Denali

Reaction score
Being a LEO, I will tell you this... you have alot better chance of the officer cutting you a break if you don't run. The minute you break the PoP rule, you are done for. Not the smartest move on you, and your buddies, part.

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
C'mon guys, he's 18. In order to be old and wise, you first have to be young and stupid. Kids don't listen to the advice of anyone older than them. It's just not cool.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seen what happens at the end of chases, I'm not trying to get beat and sent to jail, Got too much to lose. Plus I don't need a record that prevents me from owning my guns.

Bailey-Hoe!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow

You should master punctuation first, then try your hand at crime. But then again, cops love that criminals are dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255