running from the popo stories lets hear them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I quit doing that, and I quit getting tickets.
You do that, it shows you've been pulled over a lot or had prior run ins with the law.
Act like any normal ned and you'll probably skate.

That, or that you're either A) a cop yourself and know the drill or B) a responsible citizen who knows what they like to see. Anything that makes the officer more comfortable (ie, window down, interior lights on at night so they can more easily see into the vehicle, turning your ******* loud ass music down, saying "sir" or "ma'am", etc.) will bode well with the officer.

It's a respect thing. Courtesy gets you a long way in my neck of the woods. Acting like a ******* does not.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I've been let off from countless tickets just by acting respectful and putting the officer at ease. All my leo homies said that is the best method for getting off and it honestly works if you have a decent record. When I'm being harassed for no reason I generally flash a buddy's denver pd business card and tell them to call my friend to clarify my vehicle's legal compliance. They always leave me one of their business cards too, even if they're serious **********. Oh a big ass german shepherd in the back of the truck will get you out of damn near anything too.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

I do recall a certain evening that involved a single turbo supra and four police...ended with a wasted tank of race gas and some pissed off cops.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've done it on my dirtbike before. There used to be a place we rode that was Off limits but we knew the Leos that partoled it and they told us to just take off if they came twords us. Also when they made it illegal to ride on ditch banks when I was in Jr. High and Highschool in the county that bordered ours. They would give you a hefty fine and impound the bike if you were caught so we would just take off if they came twords us. Not the smartst thing to do but thy never followed because they couldnt keep up with us on the ditch banks.

OP
OP
kickitandholdit

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks to the people who had stories! screw all of you who posted to criticize me! i started this thread to share stories not for you inconsiderate bastards to criticize the subject! i never said i run from the cops i had one get stuck in the median and so i just kept going thats it. everybody else around here runs though.. every officer i have met of the road 4 example "family friends" or something had the chip on their shoulder that everyone is a crook and your just trying to get out of a ticket. i have the UTMOST RESPECT and show the MOST THANKS to the ones who arnt like this but to the ones who are i strongly believe that they are just as much a crook as any other. and the "cop" shows are solely to set examples. city police know that them chasing you only makes the situation twice as dangerous. and living in a place where a cop will STRAIGHT UP LIE TO THE JUDGE AND MAKE STUFF UP ABOUT WHAT YOU DID because they dont like that you have 22s on your car.. people tend to avoid cops at all cost. and who do you think the judge will believe? the one in the uniform or the civilian? and all the cops know this. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A UNIFORM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A HERO!

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

You should master punctuation first, then try your hand at crime. But then again, cops love that criminals are dumb.

i can have very good grammar and punctuation BUT THIS IS A FORUM WHERE IT DOESNT MATTER

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Being a LEO, I will tell you this... you have alot better chance of the officer cutting you a break if you don't run. The minute you break the PoP rule, you are done for. Not the smartest move on you, and your buddies, part.

i didnt run i just didnt stop when the unit got stuck and there wasnt anything i was aware of that i was doing wrong but around here officers will lie and say your tag lights are out just to pull you over and say they smell something so they can trash your vehicle looking for illegal narcotics and oh "done for" is that right? i know a kid who has been caught running TWICE and i have been arrested for STREET RACING and we have never had our license even suspended. but its funny how the girl beside me in class had her license taken cause she missed 1 too many days of school. i think nobody is in the position to tell anybody how the law is gonna work.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
You sound like an angry teenager dude, chill out it's just the internets.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, dude calm your shit, its gonna be alright

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothing like creating a digital online log of confessions of law breaking...genius if you ask me

agreed.

just pull over and eat your well deserved ticket

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

thanks to the people who had stories! screw all of you who posted to criticize me! i started this thread to share stories not for you inconsiderate bastards to criticize the subject! i never said i run from the cops i had one get stuck in the median and so i just kept going thats it. everybody else around here runs though.. every officer i have met of the road 4 example "family friends" or something had the chip on their shoulder that everyone is a crook and your just trying to get out of a ticket. i have the UTMOST RESPECT and show the MOST THANKS to the ones who arnt like this but to the ones who are i strongly believe that they are just as much a crook as any other. and the "cop" shows are solely to set examples. city police know that them chasing you only makes the situation twice as dangerous. and living in a place where a cop will STRAIGHT UP LIE TO THE JUDGE AND MAKE STUFF UP ABOUT WHAT YOU DID because they dont like that you have 22s on your car.. people tend to avoid cops at all cost. and who do you think the judge will believe? the one in the uniform or the civilian? and all the cops know this. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A UNIFORM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A HERO!

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

i can have very good grammar and punctuation BUT THIS IS A FORUM WHERE IT DOESNT MATTER

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

i didnt run i just didnt stop when the unit got stuck and there wasnt anything i was aware of that i was doing wrong but around here officers will lie and say your tag lights are out just to pull you over and say they smell something so they can trash your vehicle looking for illegal narcotics and oh "done for" is that right? i know a kid who has been caught running TWICE and i have been arrested for STREET RACING and we have never had our license even suspended. but its funny how the girl beside me in class had her license taken cause she missed 1 too many days of school. i think nobody is in the position to tell anybody how the law is gonna work.

I think I speak for everybody else when I state that wearing a uniform does in fact, make you a hero. If they fight for us, indeed they are a hero. God Bless Coop, he's a hero.

On another note, doesn't look like you're too friendly. Hoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada