Reverse light LED replacement and picture quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe they all going to look like that.
I have 2 other Lexus trucks with OEM factory LEDs. They all the same. Don't go crazy with this... it gets use for no more than 2 minutes...

OP
OP
C

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe they all going to look like that.
I have 2 other Lexus trucks with OEM factory LEDs. They all the same. Don't go crazy with this... it gets use for no more than 2 minutes...

Oh I'm not going crazy with it. Just curious if everyone else's is that bad. I learned long ago not to compare chevies (regardless of badging) to Audi and merc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I put these in: iJDMTOY Extremely Bright 5-CREE 25W High Power 912 921 920 T10/T15 LED Bulbs For Car Backup Reverse Lights, Xenon White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CORBQUA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_-wgwybF4EQW0V

They look great but the backup monitor is still really bad (this is my second try with leds)

Any suggestions?

68fd76f9b441ccee6dcccb4123ab9618.jpg

Mine also looks similar to yours. I'm running led's in my reverse lights also. At least it looks good during the day! Lol

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is another thread on this, with pics, and there are some that provide much better rev cam images. I am currently running the phillips and plan to either go back to the orig or another type that is mentioned on this board. I've been in many other vehicles with OEM led reverse and they are 10x cleaner than the phillips I'm running (it's all show.)

I see that your is one that was highly recommended. I'm sure you read the posts but I believe the other one is from superbrightled.com. it was stated that they both offer a much better image than the phillips 921.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is another thread on this, with pics, and there are some that provide much better rev cam images. I am currently running the phillips and plan to either go back to the orig or another type that is mentioned on this board. I've been in many other vehicles with OEM led reverse and they are 10x cleaner than the phillips I'm running (it's all show.)

I see that your is one that was highly recommended. I'm sure you read the posts but I believe the other one is from superbrightled.com. it was stated that they both offer a much better image than the phillips 921.

Yeah I had leds in and then bought these based on the other thread. Maybe 3rd time will be a charm.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I had leds in and then bought these based on the other thread. Maybe 3rd time will be a charm.

keep us posted as I'm in the same boat and plan to purchase another set. I'll go back to the halogen if the others aren't much better than the phillips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcruz71