2018 Yukon Denali XL Bulb Thread Confirmed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pescado

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’s been somewhat difficult to get info as to what will work on 2018 models and most of the vendors were hesitant to acknowledge that what currently works for ‘15-17 will also on ‘18 models.

Here is what I used for reverse lights...
https://allalighting.com/shop/produ...912-T15-W16W-LED-Light-Bulbs-Lamp-|1-Pair/184

Great color, very bright(30% better than factory) & easy install.

LP Lights:
SYLVANIA 168/194/2825 LED Premium White Miniature Bulb, (Pack of 1) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AIJY2ZM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ohBnAbA7YRW0Y

Good color & not too bright.

Video I used for install of reverse & LP bulbs:

Pic showing left reverse LED light bulb installed vs factory light.

C67D4E4A-5F3F-4E12-8D1D-966FDF1C47CE.jpeg

OP
OP
Pescado

Pescado

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pic of both reverse light bulbs installed...

Next is fog lights, just have to find the right ones.

BD9151D3-6A10-4EFC-B7A3-A09D51BFE373.jpeg

OP
OP
Pescado

Pescado

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, which vendor wants to sell me some fog lights?
I am looking for something that is not only brighter than OEM but match color and serve a true fog light function.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s been somewhat difficult to get info as to what will work on 2018 models and most of the vendors were hesitant to acknowledge that what currently works for ‘15-17 will also on ‘18 models.

Your license plate lights weren't already LED?

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have to do this on my 17 Denali, I also notice a halogen bulb in the headlight, is that the high beams??

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, which vendor wants to sell me some fog lights?
I am looking for something that is not only brighter than OEM but match color and serve a true fog light function.

Look up xenondepot.com. Shop by your year make and model and they should have LEDS that fit your trucks fog lights. When I was shopping for fogs to match my 2006’s factory pigtail harness they were the only company that had them. Several other vendors said they had them and when I got them they didn’t fit. Have had my LEDs from xenondepot for two years now with zero issues and they fit perfectly.

OP
OP
Pescado

Pescado

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No offense but I am done with all of their websites.
They can reach out to me on this thread and I would be glad to contact them.

Look up xenondepot.com. Shop by your year make and model and they should have LEDS that fit your trucks fog lights. When I was shopping for fogs to match my 2006’s factory pigtail harness they were the only company that had them. Several other vendors said they had them and when I got them they didn’t fit. Have had my LEDs from xenondepot for two years now with zero issues and they fit perfectly.
t

OP
OP
Pescado

Pescado

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you are referring to the video that is not my vehicle....
I used that video to figure out how to remove taillights and thought it would be helpful to others.

I may have to do this on my 17 Denali, I also notice a halogen bulb in the headlight, is that the high beams??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts