Research on tuning experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sherrlyn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I’m from the team of car geeks working on a first-ever super app devoted to vehicles & tuning and enriched with a cutting-edge top-secret killer feature. Our mission is to provide car enthusiasts like us with the up-to-date information and reliable services in order to make tuning easier, faster and exciting.

There can be no better place than this forum to ask a few questions regarding your tuning experience, or as we call it a «Car Passion Barometer». Please, follow the link, the survey will take about 10 minutes. Your comments, ideas and suggestions will be much appreciated. If you will have a chance to have a more in-depth conversation via Zoom or Skype, that will be a solid background for our research. Please, feel free to comment back or DM. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeBUizF-PqozqFXXmtdZKxw8Oc_F4ALEa5Gi0BUqMZ_c8rMA/viewform

If you run a car-related business, please, follow this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkGz0xwHacPvJ5qRLFQXpjJakgZCy8sVBmHlIEioRs1_aApg/viewform It will also take about 10 minutes, and I would be beyond happy if we can arrange a call and chat a little.

Take care and stay safe!

OP
OP
S

Sherrlyn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

thank you very much to those who's spent time and shared thoughts on tuning. Deeply appreciate your help and feedback, truly valuable! But help is still needed, because more inputs means better product.

If you don't mind, I'll post again just in case someone missed it. Here is the form for enthusiasts & here is the form for car-related businesses. Any survey will take approximately 10 minutes, and I would be beyond grateful of we can arrange a Skype/Zoom chat to dig a little deeper.

Thanks in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe