Replica Escalade 3rd brake light and housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I know but he said its a tighter fit so would it look better if they were closer to the same position. Ya know?

Last edited:

Faites777

Reaction score
I am still in the early phases of the modification but I can confidently say I can open these up in a manner similar to the OEM. The clearances are a little tighter and it did make it more difficult. Also, there is a dimpled finish on the body of the light that is going to make my finish body work less neat, unfortunately. It will not show when the light is installed, but I do like to do as neat a job as possible.

In it for the pics. ;)

yeah, I modded a few OEM Escalade and GM retail ones. The housing abs plastic color is different and all OEM esky uses Osram LED internal.

Pictures of the modded esky at my thread that you may have come across. http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43516 I can now complete one over a weekend period; got some Lumileds left to do a couple more.

I am usually on HIDPlanet thinking about more LEDs stuff.
New project: interior LED conversion. The usually festoon or T10 LED just can't match the output of a custom LEDs array. AND you get choice of color (warm, bright, or daylight white).

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
u9ejeqet.jpg
Did a test fit. Fits snug and tight no gaps. Bright as hell.
Only problem which isn't an issue for me cause I'm painting it is there are little dimples u9u2uty8.jpg
Can't see in picture and it isn't that noticeable in person but its because its a rep

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol2: ;)
That is my pride version 1.0 = very first esky conversion on the road. Light still going great? Let me know if any issues might arises.

Still doing excellent :Handshake:

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u9ejeqet.jpg
Did a test fit. Fits snug and tight no gaps. Bright as hell.
Only problem which isn't an issue for me cause I'm painting it is there are little dimples u9u2uty8.jpg
Can't see in picture and it isn't that noticeable in person but its because its a rep

Awesome Blazed! What are the dimples? In the photo are they above your finger?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10