RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work on the truck Chase! Man you gotta give yourself way more credit on your skill level.

Seriously though...go back when you didn't want to color match and now you are painting all kinds of pieces and CF the bezels and glueing the 3rd brake light, wiring the trailer brake controller, doing your front seats and more as well as catching problems before they become bigger issues..

And all the cool mods/updates you got going on plus of course the maintenance - window tint front, truck paid off, love that rear hatch trim painted, floor liners tie in nicely, lift gate hatch handle and that new shifter handle and redone steering wheel very nice indeed.

I think we forgot tingle, single, mingle, dingle, lol back a few posts...nice work again man.
Thanks friend! I’m getting better... slowly but surely... lol. I’d like to be more well versed under the hood haha.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks friend! I’m getting better... slowly but surely... lol. I’d like to be more well versed under the hood haha.

I'd say pretty good. Yeah under the hood is always a massive benefit, but just awareness even if you cannot fix it, can prevent a major catastrophe is worth it too. Keep up the good work. Almost boarding time....:driver:

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say pretty good. Yeah under the hood is always a massive benefit, but just awareness even if you cannot fix it, can prevent a major catastrophe is worth it too. Keep up the good work. Almost boarding time....:driver:
It would be nice to be able to fix more stuff though haha. Like the damn bolts on my oil pan that apparently the shop can’t seem to get right and stop it from leaking. Almost boarding time? What does that mean?

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. You're a snowboarding instructor that hates snow and has never heard anyone refer to "boarding" time?
It’s not winter yet.... my brain isn’t thinking about snowboarding.... lol.
I like the idea of snow.... I just hate living in it.... I also hate being cold... I was born in June what can I say I like warm weather :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo