RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammit. I hate trying to look at a number in one window, close it and open another window, and then type it. I tried copying it but it didn’t work. Now it did: 22857353. Try that one or maybe you secretly want a Buick Regal?

That got it. I was curious if it was enough of a difference that I should add it to my "want" list. It's not. Thanks for posting that.

Oh, the only Regal I'm interested in is a T-Type.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fount them on eBay for $92, part 22855373 in Cashmere. But I notice the color is off from my interior so I’m not gonna do it.

Just FYI, this part number^ is for the Cocao interior, which is the first one they sent me, even though I had the other part number. So it showed up in a dark chocolate brown colored leather wrapped shifter. Looks good just wasn’t the darker tan I wanted, which is why I sent it back. The listing was from world parts direct and they were an absolute nightmare to deal with. Their communication was terribly slow, like a message once a week in response to my messages to sort it out.... They sent me the wrong part, took over two weeks to “inspect it” once it got delivered back to them, and then charged me a 20% restock fee because “we can’t resell it”.... I’m like first off it’s not even opened, I shipped it back in the packaging without it being opened and in all the exact same packing material and the same box! Secondly, it’s not my fault they sent the wrong part nor is it my fault they can’t resell. Needless to say I was pretty pissed. I won’t buy from them again. I left a negative eBay review and called it a day... lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm didn’t see cashmere listed on gm parts.com as a color option for the 2020 escalade. Only saw black, cocoa and maple sugar. This is the part number for the one I ordered which is maple sugar interior:
It’s not exactly the same tan, buts A LOT closer of a match than the cashmere colored tan. That one is super light.

Oh yeah, cocoa. Although the dealer lists it as cocca lol. Yeah the one you got goes for $117, wonder why since it’s just a different color. Here’s the list of them all.
https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-.../steering-cat/shroud-switches-and-levers-****

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just FYI, this part number^ is for the Cocao interior, which is the first one they sent me, even though I had the other part number. So it showed up in a dark chocolate brown colored leather wrapped shifter. Looks good just wasn’t the darker tan I wanted, which is why I sent it back. The listing was from world parts direct and they were an absolute nightmare to deal with. Their communication was terribly slow, like a message once a week in response to my messages to sort it out.... They sent me the wrong part, took over two weeks to “inspect it” once it got delivered back to them, and then charged me a 20% restock fee because “we can’t resell it”.... I’m like first off it’s not even opened, I shipped it back in the packaging without it being opened and in all the exact same packing material and the same box! Secondly, it’s not my fault they sent the wrong part nor is it my fault they can’t resell. Needless to say I was pretty pissed. I won’t buy from them again. I left a negative eBay review and called it a day... lol
Yessir that eBay seller is on my “never buy from” list. They took my money once and after 3 weeks still hadn’t shipped the part even though it was listed as in stock. They wouldn’t reply to my emails. I had my bank deal with them, I got my money back immediately.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir that eBay seller is on my “never buy from” list. They took my money once and after 3 weeks still hadn’t shipped the part even though it was listed as in stock. They wouldn’t reply to my emails. I had my bank deal with them, I got my money back immediately.
Damn wish I’d have known that before hand..... lol

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, cocoa. Although the dealer lists it as cocca lol. Yeah the one you got goes for $117, wonder why since it’s just a different color. Here’s the list of them all.
https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-.../steering-cat/shroud-switches-and-levers-****
Yup that’s where I got the part number for the maple sugar one and then after the debacle with world parts, I called a Chevy caddy dealer down in the high desert that I’ve done business with before in the last two years and had a great experience with, and they got me the correct colored shift handle. Had it in stock. And for the same price as world parts. I had already planned a junkyard day down that side of the mountain and a couple other shopping stops so it was no big deal to pick it up from the dealer. The gal I always chat with on the phone that runs their parts department is awesome. She had it set aside and all ready to go for me when I got there

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup that’s where I got the part number for the maple sugar one and then after the debacle with world parts, I called a Chevy caddy dealer down in the high desert that I’ve done business with before in the last two years and had a great experience with, and they got me the correct colored shift handle. Had it in stock. And for the same price as world parts. I had already planned a junkyard day down that side of the mountain and a couple other shopping stops so it was no big deal to pick it up from the dealer. The gal I always chat with on the phone that runs their parts department is awesome. She had it set aside and all ready to go for me when I got there
How is the shifter angle? Do you think it’s also the same as the NNBS shifter? That’s the only thing I preferred about my NBS one.. the new NNBS shifter seems to be lower than the NBS while in gear. I guess I need to chop it, change the angle a bit, and weld it back together..

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is the shifter angle? Do you think it’s also the same as the NNBS shifter? That’s the only thing I preferred about my NBS one.. the new NNBS shifter seems to be lower than the NBS while in gear. I guess I need to chop it, change the angle a bit, and weld it back together..
BFH. o_O

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why it seems different. It looks to be the same size and angle but for whatever reason I feel like it doesn’t stick out as much from the column like the NNBS shifter did, and I feel like it doesn’t sit as low when it’s in gear. Low gear yes it sits kinda low but that’s expected. Here’s where it sits when I’m in DRIVE:

C80D7B17-DCF5-46B6-AB2D-82260048BDB2.jpeg
Camera angle makes it look lower... lol oops also disregard my dirty shoe in the bottom of the pic.... :doh2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660