RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it on both my trucks now. I didn’t do any cool videos though! It does seem to work good.
Yeah I like it a lot! That’s the big thing CG does is always showing the water running off the ceramic coat and I just had to so it with my truck. Despite howtotally nerdy I am with the camera haha. I’ll be excited when it’s time for a wash and I can see all the water run off haha

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice work on the grille paint and damn those CM cross rails was a long time ago. I actually commented on them back then. They do look good. I don't have them on the Tahoe and the NNBS are just painted black. That is a nice custom touch.
Dammit @Fosscore I had gave up trying to find his post on the cm cross rails and now you go and find it. I just used up the last of my paint doing my door handles too! But those look soooo much better than the black that mine are so it looks like Im ordering paint again from attomotivetouchup. Good job guys helping me spend money lol.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:)
Dammit @Fosscore I had gave up trying to find his post on the cm cross rails and now you go and find it. I just used up the last of my paint doing my door handles too! But those look soooo much better than the black that mine are so it looks like Im ordering paint again from attomotivetouchup. Good job guys helping me spend money lol.

Sorry not sorry??:)

Enablers we all are.

I know. It does look good and I don’t remember commenting but sure enough I did.

That would look good on the NNBS too. I think I still have enough tricoat from ATU as well.

No. Have to install tie rods first, then worry about CM cross rails. Adding to my Trucks to do list right meow.

Thx @Rocket Man for thanking me to remind me to do more. Grrr...lol.

Can’t wait to see your done!

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s weird but for some reason I didn’t think the cross rails would make that much of a difference until I saw them on @adventurenali92 ’s rig. Chase, you’re about to be a trendsetter now, because I don’t recall this being done by others. Nice work.
That’s how I roll!! :p
I just don’t like non matched parts. It drives my ocd nuts not having everything all one color.... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnimalMother