RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it home safe, pretty late last night. Around 10. Flying was fantastic yesterday! The Seattle seafood has my heart!! Lol. Finn started right up both last night and this morning! Guess the battery replacement I did this past summer was a worthwhile investment! Hah. Fortunately wasn’t super dirty either after sitting all week with the rain and snow we got here. Gotta get right back into that work grind today with the crazy busy holiday weekend. CHEERS GENTS!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Made it home safe, pretty late last night. Around 10. Flying was fantastic yesterday! The Seattle seafood has my heart!! Lol. Finn started right up both last night and this morning! Guess the battery replacement I did this past summer was a worthwhile investment! Hah. Fortunately wasn’t super dirty either after sitting all week with the rain and snow we got here. Gotta get right back into that work grind today with the crazy busy holiday weekend. CHEERS GENTS!

Glad you're back home safe, buddy. Looked like a great trip.