Remove push start button ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to remove the beauty ring and start button on the dash? I’m swapping it for a colored one or a cover I don’t know yet

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a red button and trim ring, from a place called China, on a place called ebay, I didn't even wipe the button down with alcohol because I said to myself "there is NO WAY this will stick and stay there, that was 3 years ago and it's still there, matches my Callaway headrests. Didn't have to remove anything, just peel and stick. :) I looked for a better option because this appeared to be a cheap quick fix, but it's better than I thought.

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a red button and trim ring, from a place called China, on a place called ebay, I didn't even wipe the button down with alcohol because I said to myself "there is NO WAY this will stick and stay there, that was 3 years ago and it's still there, matches my Callaway headrests. Didn't have to remove anything, just peel and stick. :) I looked for a better option because this appeared to be a cheap quick fix, but it's better than I thought.
Pics? Please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons