Regular or EXT/ESV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I have seen it

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Man, you get and ESV in NYC and might as well park outside the Peninsula with T&L plates and start shlepping folks to the airport..

Lol. Do it :cool:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Escalade is a sweet ride but will be extremely layer out once the new one comes out.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

The denali although not the most well refined body will give you more room to do aftermarket stuff that wont make it look chopped up while keeping the ride and performance of the escalade.

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
49 photos
2010 GMC YUKON DENALI

6.2L V8, AWD, automatic, 24k miles, 20 MPG Hwy, Blue, stock # CP12083, pre-owned,
1 - One Owner, Carfax Certified, Laser Blue Special Edition, Polished Exhaust Tips, 22" Chrome Wheels, 3rd Row, with a 2...more

Price
$45,572
View Vehicle Details

Get Financed
Send To Friend
Contact Seller
Additional Savings

This one is sweet. It's at Maserati of Charlotte

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

http://www.foreigncarscharlotte.com/inventory/view/Make/GMC/Records100/SortBy0/http://www.foreigncarscharlotte.com/inventory/view/Make/GMC/Records100/SortBy0/

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

I bet you could score it In the 39-42 range.

Thanks but it has to be an Escalade this time around. Nice truck thou!

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Escalade is a sweet ride but will be extremely layer out once the new one comes out.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

The denali although not the most well refined body will give you more room to do aftermarket stuff that wont make it look chopped up while keeping the ride and performance of the escalade.

Yeah but no projectors, no led tails, no power up windows, less hp. No thanks! I learned my lesson last time. But I understand about being rather getting "chopped up" after a few accessories.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Thanks but it has to be an Escalade this time around. Nice truck thou!

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Yeah but no projectors, no led tails, no power up windows, less hp. No thanks! I learned my lesson last time. But I understand about being rather getting "chopped up" after a few accessories.

The new ones, yeah that really sucks in this case. I seen a few Escalades with 80-90K for under 28K. May grab one of these for a year or so then hopefully dump it for nearly what I paid for it and buy a 1 or 2 year old new Esky. IDK

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Definitely get an Escalade SWB that you like...and not a Navigator lol. We have had two fully loaded ones, one 2002 and then a 2006 Limited Edition, and they just don't compare. I've been in 07+ models for airport transportation and they felt so much cheaper than the 2006 we had. And they are much uglier with that new body style, except for the interior.

Go with a short wheel base Escalade that speaks to you and you will be a happy camper. They are amazing vehicles. Much sportier than the Navigator in looks and definitely in power. Not sure what your budget is but if you can nab a 2010+ Luxury, Premium or Platinum with magnetic ride control, don't miss out.

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely get an Escalade SWB that you like...and not a Navigator lol. We have had two fully loaded ones, one 2002 and then a 2006 Limited Edition, and they just don't compare. I've been in 07+ models for airport transportation and they felt so much cheaper than the 2006 we had. And they are much uglier with that new body style, except for the interior.

Go with a short wheel base Escalade that speaks to you and you will be a happy camper. They are amazing vehicles. Much sportier than the Navigator in looks and definitely in power. Not sure what your budget is but if you can nab a 2010+ Luxury, Premium or Platinum with magnetic ride control, don't miss out.

You like the NBS better then the NNBS??? I had a 2000 Escalade (OBS) but my family had a few NBS Tahoe's and when I bought my 07 Denali I was truly impressed! Superb power, much better braking, etc.

What is differant on the Luxury/Prem/Plat over base models besides mag ride control and wheels? I know one has differant rear bumper/dual exhaust.

adamjeeps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The extended models have MUCH more room behind the third row seat. The space behind the third row on shorty models is pretty much useless for anything bigger than an overnight bag.

Just my $.02.

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The extended models have MUCH more room behind the third row seat. The space behind the third row on shorty models is pretty much useless for anything bigger than an overnight bag.

Just my $.02.

I know all about the swb, had a 07 Denali and it was rough trying to fit everything on the long weekends but I really dont like the way the ESV's look. Dont get me wrong I wish I had that much room inside! But I guess I cannot have everything.....smh