Rear wiper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as i know, the wiper has nothing to do with docking. The arm ( on my 13 anyway, i believe my 01 was same) has a standoff so when parking its held off the body by the standoff coneccted to the body.image.jpgimage.jpg

CountryBoy19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has a smooth-type on the rear, it came that way when I bought it used. The ends of the wiper blade touch the body, it's always bothered me but I didn't know any different. I guess I'll be correcting that.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
As far as i know, the wiper has nothing to do with docking. The arm ( on my 13 anyway, i believe my 01 was same) has a standoff so when parking its held off the body by the standoff coneccted to the body.View attachment 204601View attachment 204602

I can confirm. On my 06 it has a skeletal style and when docked, the blade doesn't touch anything. Haven't tried a contour style blade back there. I have them on the front, and there is just a touch at the bottom passenger side where it misses the window because of the curvature on the glass.

OP
OP
SnowDrifter

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
Mine has a smooth-type on the rear, it came that way when I bought it used. The ends of the wiper blade touch the body, it's always bothered me but I didn't know any different. I guess I'll be correcting that.
Aside from a slight bother of the OCD - does it operate as normal? No hanging up on the glass or anything weird?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne