Rear Washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGA1215

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have a 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe LT. For a while I have been trying to troubleshoot why my rear washer is not working. For a while I was seeing water all over the driveway, and it turned out the line had a crack in it and it was splashing all over under the hood. I got around to fixing it today, but after fixing it, I realized that there was water dropping out from the rear of the truck then. It turned out the line was disconnected from the little connector under the truck in the rear, so I attached them. However, once I did this, still no water was coming out of the rear washer. No water was splashing anywhere. So I disconnected the line under the truck, and all the water came out of the line. I checked the connector that is under the car and there is nothing blocking. It seems that something around the rear hatch area is clogged or broken. Does anyone have experience with fixing the rear washer when the problem is within the rear trunk? Thanks!

OP
OP
RGA1215

RGA1215

Reaction score
Update: Problem has been solved. I blew compressed air in the line through the back wiper and a bunch of stuff flew out. It was just clogged, but now it works perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GKasey