Rear tire carrier?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
98_hoe

98_hoe

Reaction score
yeah id like to do the same just kind of waiting to graduate also...just waiting until i can afford to do the sas rear gear and lock it all at once and i want to make sure i do it right

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
We are deffinetly on the same page. Got to drop in the semi floating rear axle too. Damn, there's one like 45 min from where I live for $250...if only I had $250 to spare. I won't until next month.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would not buy one from them i have not heard any good things about them. I have heard it can take over 6 months for you to get some things and when you do get them they said that they dont fit very well

OP
OP
98_hoe

98_hoe

Reaction score
i would not buy one from them i have not heard any good things about them. I have heard it can take over 6 months for you to get some things and when you do get them they said that they dont fit very well

word thanks for the advice i think im just gonna end up makin my own then i know it will fit and work

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there was a guy on tahoeforum that had one and liked it, and there was a NBS owner on Z71TS that had one and liked it, neither mentioned it taking forever.

i still plan on buying from them, but getting it in writing it will be done on time and done correctly or i get my money back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukk