Rear spring question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would a Belltech 5305-001 fit the rear of my 2007 Tahoe non autoride and how much drop would I get?

Thanks

OP
OP
fire730

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a deal on just the springs. So could I use a set of spacers to go back up maybe an inch cause I'm either planning on BT struts or spindles for the front so 5" would be too low in the rear.

How low can the rear go without needing to do the travel mod or getting the DJM trailing arm relocators?

I'm just trying to do this on the cheap but I don't need it riding bad for the wife. But the wheelwell gap on these things are terrible.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I found a deal on just the springs. So could I use a set of spacers to go back up maybe an inch cause I'm either planning on BT struts or spindles for the front so 5" would be too low in the rear.

How low can the rear go without needing to do the travel mod or getting the DJM trailing arm relocators?

I'm just trying to do this on the cheap but I don't need it riding bad for the wife. But the wheelwell gap on these things are terrible.

You have shock extenders right?

also the 1 inch spacer?

here is a complete kit if your interested
the 5305 springs
1 inch spacer
shock extenders
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=108

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali