Rear Shocks & springs for 2009 Chevy Tahoe SSV with 3.5" lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe_SSV

Reaction score
So, I recently purchased a 3.5" Rough Country lift for my 2009 Chevy Tahoe SSV (with chassis RPO code ZW7). I would like to get some new shocks & coil springs for the rear, before I install the lift kit. So that I can do it all at the same time. Can anyone recommend, or point me in the direction of someone who can recommend a spring & shock setup??? Any help would be extremely appreciated.

OP
OP
Tahoe_SSV

Tahoe_SSV

Reaction score
The kit I bought doesn't have shock extensions. Now that I think about it, I will have to contact Rough Country and ask whether or not I will need to have them. They say that stock shocks are used. But thank you for the info.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Tahoe_SSV Usually the kit includes longer RC brand shocks instead of the shock extension. If yours didn’t come with either you can call them and purchase the rear shock extenders separately for about $60, that’s what I did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645