Rear lift on a auto ride LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Williamssk123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok I spoke to soon, now the day after I put my ccm on I am getting service suspension light. How do I get rid of this and is this cutting the stability control off?

wbreaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm that's odd. I have rear 1.5 spacers and an LTZ with AutoRide and no lights on dash... Weird.

lafayette custom wouldnt do my ccm kit with my body lift I got put on today and I'm planning on bringing it somewhere else this week to get it put on. I want my car to ride cali and so i was just going to put the 2.5 on the front and not mess with the rear. Your auto ride is front and rear correct?

wbreaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure AutoRide is just in the rear using air shocks.

Idk about avalanches but mine is font and rear. I got my ccm 2.5 on the front for two days now with the body lift and no light or anything yet

Williamssk123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok mine is coming on about service suspension light is on is only coming every 3 time i drive it. It seems if i sit and let the autoride finish before i drive it it it does not come on.

wbreaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok mine is coming on about service suspension light is on is only coming every 3 time i drive it. It seems if i sit and let the autoride finish before i drive it it it does not come on.

what kit do u have on yours?

Williamssk123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ccm, I tried calling them to see if hey had any tips, I was told to check the abs line, they said its a wire in the rubber line that can pull loose, I dont seehow that would not trigger abs light, all im getting is service suspension light every other time I drive

wbreaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ccm, I tried calling them to see if hey had any tips, I was told to check the abs line, they said its a wire in the rubber line that can pull loose, I dont seehow that would not trigger abs light, all im getting is service suspension light every other time I drive

Yea thats weird I have a CCM 2.5 upfront with nothing in the rear and I haven't had any issues. Did you install yours yourself?

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check your sensor connections at the shocks...more than likely there is a loose one

jeffntanda

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
autoride too

Hey everybody, im new to the site. I have been looking at some of the posts for the past couple of days to find an answer to my question and i see there are alot of different answers. I have an 08 Yukon XL Denali with AWD and autoride and i would like to put the 3.5 rough country lift on it. The RC website says the kit won't work with autoride so, i emailed them to see why and they haven't responded yet. Then i see on here that some have done leveling kits and such to autoride vehicles and have had either none or some issues. Does anyone know the exact reason why the manufactures are saying their kits won't work. I'm only looking to put 33's on 22's and i don't want to spend the money to put a 6-8 inch lift. I have three small kids and a short wife so it would be difficult for her and the kids to get into. Thanks in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157