Rear entertainment Headphones and Floormats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steveo123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone here get the rear entertainment with a XL or Suburban? How many headphones did you guys get? I only got 2, on the previous body I got 4.

This next question applies to both length trucks. If your truck has the all weather floor mats as a factory window sticker LPO not a dealer accessory, did it still come with the carpet floor mats? Again, on the previous body I got both sets but not this time around.

Thanks

cpayne5

Reaction score
I doubt the supplied headphones even work in the third row. In my experience, they have to be directly in front of the screen to function properly.

My advice is to use bluetooth headsets. Much better audio and reliability.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my '15 only came w/ 2 bluetooth headphones.

a week or more later, i stopped by & chatted w/ my salesman. he said 2 is all they come with, but got me 2 more - no extra cost

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
especially since there's only the two screens, directly in front of the second row, 2 headsets

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our 2013 came with 4 when we bought it used, but I’m pretty sure with 2nd and 3rd row screens, it had 4 all along.

PauliePucks

Reaction score
Anyone here get the rear entertainment with a XL or Suburban? How many headphones did you guys get? I only got 2, on the previous body I got 4.

This next question applies to both length trucks. If your truck has the all weather floor mats as a factory window sticker LPO not a dealer accessory, did it still come with the carpet floor mats? Again, on the previous body I got both sets but not this time around.

Thanks
I have an XL SLT with rear entertainment and all-weather floor mats.

we received 2 headphones with the vehicle.

My vehicle came with a front driver and front passenger carpet only. They are not in the car because the all weather mats need the post for the locking ring to attach to.

OP
OP
S

Steveo123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an XL SLT with rear entertainment and all-weather floor mats.

we received 2 headphones with the vehicle.

My vehicle came with a front driver and front passenger carpet only. They are not in the car because the all weather mats need the post for the locking ring to attach to.

Thanks for the info. I’m not a fan of all weather mats as they get ugly after awhile with scuffs. The new carpet mats looked like a good step up from what they included on the previous generation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins

Latest posts