Rear End Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mister H12

Mister H12

Undercover Racecar
Reaction score
Yeah, and I'd love some silent gears, but I'd rather get good quality and save money where I can.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
when i did my rear end i went with yukon billet axles, 4.30 Gears USA Standard, Detroit TrueTrac and Master install kit with timken Bearings and Rear Axle Seals. im making shy of almost 500 HP to the rear wheels. Hope this helps you out

OP
OP
Mister H12

Mister H12

Undercover Racecar
Reaction score
when i did my rear end i went with yukon billet axles, 4.30 Gears USA Standard, Detroit TrueTrac and Master install kit with timken Bearings and Rear Axle Seals. im making shy of almost 500 HP to the rear wheels. Hope this helps you out

I was wanting yukon axles too, but I'm unsure of their length, and I'm not gonna pull them just to measure then order.. its my DD. But I pretty much wanted all that except 4.11s instead of 4.30s

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get Yukon or Richmand in my opinion. or the OEM ones. But I will be getting the tru trac with 4.10 yukon gears along with their master kit for my burb. I have about 450hp at the crank.

This ^ , Also if you order Yukons , master rebuild kit there is a seal that doesnt come with the kit , can't remember now which one exactly but you will find out when you dig in it . shouldn't cost more than a few dollars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite

Latest posts