Rear differential skid plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

somebody

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have a lead on a rear diff skid plate for a 2015 Suburban? I have the 3 factory plates (front, trans and transfer case) but I can't find anyone who makes a cover for the rear diff and I don't think there is a factory option either. (To clarify, I've seen a few threads here where people are referring to the transfer case plate as a rear diff plate but that's not what I'm looking for; I already have that one mounted.) I see AEV makes one for the Colorado rear diff, but I don't believe it's compatible with the Tahoe/Suburban.

Last edited:

Blitzed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have a lead on a rear diff skid plate for a 2015 Suburban? I have the 3 factory plates (front, trans and transfer case) but I can't find anyone who makes a cover for the rear diff and I don't think there is a factory option either. (To clarify, I've seen a few threads here where people are referring to the transfer case plate as a rear diff plate but that's not what I'm looking for; I already have that one mounted.) I see AEV makes one for the Colorado rear diff, but I don't believe it's compatible with the Tahoe/Suburban.
What plates did you put on the front? I've been looking for those for a 2016 denali but have come up empty

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What plates did you put on the front? I've been looking for those for a 2016 denali but have come up empty
same plates are used for all 2015-2020 for all 1500 suv's including full size pickups, you can usually grab the 2 piece set used off ebay for around $50 there is one guy that sells them regularly, the transfer case one is the same for all 00-20 1500's including the colorado
I will note there is one plate that is different for the front and only fits one particular front valance black edition, hard to find and you would need to change the valance anyway

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pretty sure anything for the rear is going to have to be custom fabricated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts