Random post...So nice to be back in my Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just got back from a week in Utah for my job. Don't think I'm complaining because my rental car was paid for....but they put me in a light blue Mazda 3. :supergay:

Felt like I was driving a power wheels! Everybody kept cutting me off!!!! Was so nice to spend my Saturday morning cruising around downtown in the 'Hoe with my son. It's been a long time since I've been in a car instead of a truck or SUV...It might just be psychological, but I felt so much more "unsafe" in traffic driving that L'il Mazda.... This from a guy that rocked a Fiero in the early '90s.

...Just figured I'd share. :pepper:

Tahoe06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't necessarily feel unsafe when I drive a car, but everytime I get in the Camry I feel quite different. It takes me about 15-20 minutes driving to get used to where I'm sitting and the position.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to have a 01 tahoe, which I switch to an 01 acura TL, which took some getting used to. Then I bought an 07 infiniti G35 sedan, which I felt fit me like a glove, others complain it's cramped in there (I liked it). Now I drive a 2010 Escalade, and It's TOTALLY different, instead of feeling like I'm driving a CAR, it feels more like I'm riding on top of a float.... Took me about 2 weeks to re-adjust to riding in a truck/suv...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Low Beam