Random electrical faults on 2003 Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TT53SilveradoDave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been having issues one by one for about a year now and they're no longer proving so easy to fix. No front power windows,power locks,power to head unit,no wipers(front or rear),lhorn. Glovebox light and no gauges beyond the Tax anI have a feeling that"OnStar"delete and Bose amp delete have caused these problems. I have HP Tuners and checked off the anti theft completely so when I swapped the BCM and didn't have to perform the relearn AT ALL I was a little surprised since most people still have to. I swapped out 4 BCMs and all couldn't be defective. Now the OBD2 port is dead so I can't even check or even change the tune

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been having issues one by one for about a year now and they're no longer proving so easy to fix. No front power windows,power locks,power to head unit,no wipers(front or rear),lhorn. Glovebox light and no gauges beyond the Tax anI have a feeling that"OnStar"delete and Bose amp delete have caused these problems. I have HP Tuners and checked off the anti theft completely so when I swapped the BCM and didn't have to perform the relearn AT ALL I was a little surprised since most people still have to. I swapped out 4 BCMs and all couldn't be defective. Now the OBD2 port is dead so I can't even check or even change the tune
check the cigarette lighter power port fuse, if that fuse is burnt out you won't have any obd communication, the obd will still have 12v but won't talk to the bcm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons