Ram Air Good Hood for NBS Yukon/Sierra (South FL)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is the functional ram air Good Hood, by Keystone for GMC Yukon's, Sierra's & Denali's. It is painted the copper color of my truck and has a few rock nicks in the paint near the front, along with a couple very small paint flaws, but it will be painted to match your truck anyways. Bottom side has been trimmed a little in certain spots by a body shop for clearance but it doesn't affect the hood's function or look.

I'm listing this on Ebay and Craig's List tomorrow, just wanted to give the forum first stab at it.

$350 Cash at pickup, or $400 if I have to wrap it up with bubble wrap, tape & take it to the drop off location to ship via greyhound bus to your nearest Greyhound station. Greyhound bus is the cheapest and safest way to ship large items like this. I shiped a stock hood to a guy in Tenn. for $100, and it was there nearly overnight.

Ask me for a price quote to ship to your nearest station if you are interested.

P1012253.jpg

P1012257.jpg

P1012256.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My shop where the hood is, is in Hialeah about an hour from WPB, but my house is in Weston, about 45 mins away. I can always meet you around my house, Sunrise, Davie etc.

Last edited:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
just and FYI, you know how you said at the bottom of ebay:

**Item is for sale locally so I reserve the right to end the auction at any time.**

they may ***** you out for this on ebay, they always take down my listings with that in it after a day or 2... may want to edit that out just so they dont say anything. that doesnt mean you cant end it early tho too! just letting you know Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb

Latest posts