Radar Detectors..............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I have a 9500ix hardwired with a visor clip write above the driver near the a pillar.
Works perfect there, not visible from outside, no heat worries, perfect GPS signal and saves me time upon time.
Never have got a ticket in my 3.5 years of driving, though the IX is new, used to have a Beltronics....

robowens

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm running an ****** X50 Blue, and it's saved my ass so many times.

Unfortunately the heat got to it and screwed it up but they repaired it for me for free, A+ for customer service on ******'s part there.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I really need a k40 for my truck. I wouldn't have needed an attorney if I'd purchased one months ago :emotions122:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I've always liked the k40. I'm sure I'll do my research before purchasing to ensure the best option.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Well I've never used a radar detector and when I was 22-23 I was wasted (Don't Drink and Drive kids.....) got my mustang up to 77 mph in 1 block down our main st. at 2 a.m. and ran that for about 2 miles to my apartment, parked, heard sirens and look over my shoulder to see two cops flying up to my street lol, they didn't have time to clock me lol but I think it was obvious that I was speeding. I got the work over and these two were the coolest 5.0 I've ever met, they let me go with a 59mph ticket in a 30mph zone (saved me from DUI, Wreckless endangerment, Wreckless driving) and I'm sure they could have come up with a few other tickets. To this day, I've never done that retarded shit again.

Don't think a radar detector would have helped that time lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnbri512

Latest posts