Quite the transformation, I'd say!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exactly how I measured man. It really doesn't lean that much, but in the last photo it looks more exaggerated than it really is because I have the wheel slightly turned, and I was parked on a bit of an incline.

You're right, I didn't notice you had the wheels tuned to the right. Post another pic with the wheels straight.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp, no need for me to comment. It has been covered.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Umm...that way more than 1" lean and I don't know anyone who likes that. It REALLY looks bad when you're throttling it and it squats in the rear even more. The people on this forum just know what looks good, so no we're not fans if something doesn't look right. If you like it then well...enough said. BTW a lift and tires isn't really much of a transformation, believe me I know.

He did a lvl kit and rims n tires and took off that front lower air deflector piece and blacked out the amber blinker part of the front head lights. Lol from what I can see. :bleh:

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take off the roof rack bc mall crawler ( Or replace with esky /denali rack to compliment the rims), debage it, tint/ replace tail lights(those new "C" style leds look great and modern), and remove vinyl from sides of headlights, 1in spacer in the rear is what I would do.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ThatBlackHoe

ThatBlackHoe

Reaction score
He did a lvl kit and rims n tires and took off that front lower air deflector piece and blacked out the amber blinker part of the front head lights. Lol from what I can see. :bleh:
I never said it was a "build" did I? No, I only said it was a transformation, which is an accurate statement.

DeucesAllin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't post ur shit if you don't want opinions.

Get yourself lift spacers and longer rear shocks... at least

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Tough crowd lol
It's not my style either. Cali lean or prerunner look only looks good on trucks imo, like with full travel suspension and fiberglass fenders, exc.
You shouldnt have to measure anything, just tell us what lift kit you installed on it.
And I think a small drop in the front and some meaty tires with American forces would be :boobs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10