Question on the rear cargo sub enclosure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been doing a great deal of reading on this and building an enclosure on the left side. Is the right side a mirror of the left side? My installer made an enclosure with the 13TW5 in the back if my wife's 04 Yukon XL. Could an enclosure be made on the left side but inside of sitting behind the plastic if it was built out so a shallow sub wasn't needed and then an identical enclosure built on the right side? I don't imagine 15s would fit but maybe 12s or Solo Baric L7s on either side.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have been doing a great deal of reading on this and building an enclosure on the left side. Is the right side a mirror of the left side? My installer made an enclosure with the 13TW5 in the back if my wife's 04 Yukon XL. Could an enclosure be made on the left side but inside of sitting behind the plastic if it was built out so a shallow sub wasn't needed and then an identical enclosure built on the right side? I don't imagine 15s would fit but maybe 12s or Solo Baric L7s on either side.
You have the rear blower motor and associated hvac mounted behind the rear right side panel. So there's alot more stuff on that side.

OP
OP
skyhighsami

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I totally forgot about that. I guess I will either open up the left side to fit a bigger sub or get a box that fires 2 or 3 10s or 12s down.

OB 04Denali

Reaction score
You have the rear blower motor and associated hvac mounted behind the rear right side panel. So there's alot more stuff on that side.

I have the short wheel base denali, in took that panel offnthw other week to do a few things. Here's what mine looks like. I'm sure its not much of a difference if any

Dan O

20190903_120911.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues