Question on Google Maps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DenaliCountry

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We like to see dirty trucks, too!
Here are some pictures. I have debadged the rear tailgate other than the Denali badge, added WT mud flaps and adding window tint up front and rubber mats inside otherwise that will probably do it for a while. They are beautiful trucks without much modification needed!

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 22

newyukondriver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hm. I will have to fiddle with my settings and see why the Airplay map isn't showing me the turn-by-turn on my digital dash/heads-up display
. I'm glad to hear it will do that because sometimes I prefer to use the Apple Maps.

Crzylgs

Reaction score
I tested and and Airplay showed directions on my digital cluster.
That is awesome! Would you mind posting a picture of what that looks like? I was doubtful that we would ever see that happen.

Also, what vehicle does that work in? I have a '22 Tahoe RST coming someday.

jimgeb

Reaction score
Hm. I will have to fiddle with my settings and see why the Airplay map isn't showing me the turn-by-turn on my digital dash/heads-up display
. I'm glad to hear it will do that because sometimes I prefer to use the Apple Maps.
The HUD displays Apple car play directions on my 2022 Premier.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@StephenPT and @DenaliCountry - that's awesome. I was deadset that once my OnStar subscription ran out, then the maps on my dash would be useless. Way cool! Thank you

@Cryptocap let me know if that works. Fingers crossed that it works, but knowing GM I'm not holdling my breath.

I’ve heard this doesn’t work, but I’d be very interested in knowing results from you trying it.

I'm an apple user. I've tried. My Tahoe will not recognize or connect to my iPhone hot spot.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm an apple user. I've tried. My Tahoe will not recognize or connect to my iPhone hot spot.
Try a different setting on the iphone wifi, it may be wireless ac, etc and the vehicle may not support it or even see it. i have devices here that will not even see half of my wifi signals i have 6 or more different n/a/c and different security types

Jb504

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is awesome! Would you mind posting a picture of what that looks like? I was doubtful that we would ever see that happen.

Also, what vehicle does that work in? I have a '22 Tahoe RST coming someday.
I'll post a pic next time I am using it. I have a 22 Yukon SLT. It looks just like the Google nav tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos