Puttin a galaxy tab 2 7.0 in my dash!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score

power to the tab is wired in so its officially done :D I have it triggered by the accessory wire...I also have wifi file transfer pro putting all my music onto my tab through my internet as we speak! This program seems great, the only thing I haven't figured out yet is how exactly to make playlists from the computer, do you know how to?

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
So I'm not quite done yet actually lol, I just ordered a bluetooth to RCA module from soundman so that I don't have to use the ****** 3.5mm connection....I'm contemplating doing a little write up for this whole install since it was so easy would anybody be interested?

Asylum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm not quite done yet actually lol, I just ordered a bluetooth to RCA module from soundman so that I don't have to use the ****** 3.5mm connection....I'm contemplating doing a little write up for this whole install since it was so easy would anybody be interested?

No.............JK:laughing1:

Congrats on being finished. I had to quit for a while to fix my ac. I'm starting to get worried a bit about my sound processor, I haven't received it yet.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
No.............JK:laughing1:

Congrats on being finished. I had to quit for a while to fix my ac. I'm starting to get worried a bit about my sound processor, I haven't received it yet.

haha ******* ..

Where did u order your sound processor from?

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
well I got my "Bluetooth to RCA" module from soundman...turns out its just an itranzit that they renamed, and to be honest it didn't ****** work worth a damn, it's a *************...So I will be keeping the 3.5mm looks like!

Asylum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, if ever you decide to root your tablet, you might be able to run a dac through usb.
What's great about the processor I'm getting is that it has optical in, so all I have to do is get a optical out dac and it will keep the digital sound without converting it to analog.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
Well, if ever you decide to root your tablet, you might be able to run a dac through usb.
What's great about the processor I'm getting is that it has optical in, so all I have to do is get a optical out dac and it will keep the digital sound without converting it to analog.

yea lucky you, I've search forever online and have found NOTHING that tells you how to get USB audio out of a galaxy tab

Asylum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts