Pulling code p0453

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigvern55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2002 z71 tahoe is pullin evap emission sensor high input p0453 i changed the sensor muoitiple time it pulls a light after it gets more then a quarter of a tank my inspections been out since july almost a year and its about time to get one ive thrown over a 1000 at it in the last week not including cats.... yet im about ready to send her floatin down a river tired of messin with it any of yall have this problem before or any suggestions on how to fix it

Jons2005tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Test the wires going to the sensor. I have found bad wires on multiple gms that the wire had a break in, on that sensor.

Juan Robles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2002 z71 tahoe is pullin evap emission sensor high input p0453 i changed the sensor muoitiple time it pulls a light after it gets more then a quarter of a tank my inspections been out since july almost a year and its about time to get one ive thrown over a 1000 at it in the last week not including cats.... yet im about ready to send her floatin down a river tired of messin with it any of yall have this problem before or any suggestions on how to fix it
I'm having the same issue also will it make your truck misfire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65