pulled trigger on a 23 Denali XL with reserve package.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tjs3922

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@tjs3922 Not sure how much night driving you've done in the new Denali; I'm curious after owning both a '23 Suburban and now '23 Denali what your impressions are on the light output of the LED headlights? Do you feel the output is the same or better from one model to the other?
I would say I have noticed no difference in headlight output. Either machine has serious lighting, that is for sure.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@tjs3922 Not sure how much night driving you've done in the new Denali; I'm curious after owning both a '23 Suburban and now '23 Denali what your impressions are on the light output of the LED headlights? Do you feel the output is the same or better from one model to the other?
The light on the Yukon is much better than on the Tahoe. We compared with a friend. Tahoe has a terrible light. He even redid the headlights. Standard Tahoe headlights before the alteration gave out 25 Lux, after the alteration they began to give out 75 Lux. And they began to shine better than I have on Denali.

Attachments

• OyMIZ9pwOb0R0rBdRy8OAIJmwcM-960.jpg
    OyMIZ9pwOb0R0rBdRy8OAIJmwcM-960.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 8
  • Q2CnBuqMCVqCc1SVxIyW8DvhPCA-960.jpg
    Q2CnBuqMCVqCc1SVxIyW8DvhPCA-960.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 10
  • luY3YU5m2KVO4etF96HPVWpeRoI-960.jpg
    luY3YU5m2KVO4etF96HPVWpeRoI-960.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 10
  • PnSbWAdIUJa5GQExr8T9GGQaB-I-960.jpg
    PnSbWAdIUJa5GQExr8T9GGQaB-I-960.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 10
  • U0DDqIuXQSfWsJCDpjS0cNdkX44-960.jpg
    U0DDqIuXQSfWsJCDpjS0cNdkX44-960.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 9

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Denali is definitely nicer inside. The screen layout is integrated into the dash instead of sticking up. We also did not have a sunroof on the Suburban. The air ride is the biggest difference so far. It is heavenly.

We LOVED the High Country. This was just a moment in time opportunity. Our local dealer got the Yukon in on a trade and we made the deal work for us.

After having both makes. I think going forward we would use Chevy for mid trim level only on a Tahoe/Suburban. If we want/can afford higher trim go right to Denali.
We were so set on ordering either a suburban or yukon xl in the refresh, I’ve been sitting at the top of the order list at my dealer for almost a year holding off for refresh then blah nothing now. Could trade our 21 premier for a black yukon xl Denali with reserve right now, it’s got everything my wife wants but I just have the fomo bad for the refresh when it comes! Lol

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We were so set on ordering either a suburban or yukon xl in the refresh, I’ve been sitting at the top of the order list at my dealer for almost a year holding off for refresh then blah nothing now. Could trade our 21 premier for a black yukon xl Denali with reserve right now, it’s got everything my wife wants but I just have the fomo bad for the refresh when it comes! Lol
You may be smart to wait a bit as the demand starts to wane, the new ones will hopefully get some incentives or something...of course...the price may continue to increase too...

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may be smart to wait a bit as the demand starts to wane, the new ones will hopefully get some incentives or something...of course...the price may continue to increase too...
I think the price increases are stopping. I built a 2024 sierra at4 I really want and it was $1040 cheaper than a 2023, exact same specs. And I do see there are some $500 rebates on top of gms for the Tahoes/burbs.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn @Vladimir2306 that looks great. I don't want to clutter the thread here with headlight info.

You need to post a new thread in the 2021+ Exterior sub-forum with the details on the upgrades you did to the OEM tahoe/suburban headlights to increase output. That type of information is valuable and can benefit the forum community!

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn @Vladimir2306 that looks great. I don't want to clutter the thread here with headlight info.

You need to post a new thread in the 2021+ Exterior sub-forum with the details on the upgrades you did to the OEM tahoe/suburban headlights to increase output. That type of information is valuable and can benefit the forum community!
Okay, I'll add information about how my friend improved the tahoe light)))

stevedonato

Reaction score
The Denali is definitely nicer inside. The screen layout is integrated into the dash instead of sticking up. We also did not have a sunroof on the Suburban. The air ride is the biggest difference so far. It is heavenly.

We LOVED the High Country. This was just a moment in time opportunity. Our local dealer got the Yukon in on a trade and we made the deal work for us.

After having both makes. I think going forward we would use Chevy for mid trim level only on a Tahoe/Suburban. If we want/can afford higher trim go right to Denali.
Enjoy and be sure to sell/trade up before the Air suspension shocks need replacing. They cost $8k for 4 shocks plus labor to install at today's prices. Enjoy that cool ride. :-}

dc968

Reaction score
I have air ride on my HC Tahoe and love it. Huge difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660