pulled trigger on a 23 Denali XL with reserve package.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My small town dealer got a 2023 Yukon Denali XL with the reserve package (SC, air ride, sunnroof, trailer package, power steps. +++). It was a trade they got for a 2500 Sierra Denali. They offered me full price paid on my 23 Suburban HC ($86k) and took $1000 off Yukon list of $98K. My chevy has 12,000 miles on it.

Pick up Thursday. Sterling Metallic with machined faced GMC 22", black out badging. Basically an Ultimate without the Umbre interior. Pics to follow.

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went the same route, my wife says the brown leather in the Ultimate is the most horrid color she has ever seen. I am not a fan of it either and had there been a different interior color option we would have bought one.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pick up! I’d say you did well on that transaction.

She looks sharp.

OP
OP
tjs3922

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pick up! I’d say you did well on that transaction.

She looks sharp.
Thank you! Very happy with our decision. It was hard to give up our Suburban but the equipment on this Denali is outstanding.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@tjs3922 other than air ride and super cruise wouldnt your HC suburban had everything else? We have a premier Tahoe, would kind of like to get a Denali but just curious if u think it’s nicer inside? Thanks

OP
OP
tjs3922

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@tjs3922 other than air ride and super cruise wouldnt your HC suburban had everything else? We have a premier Tahoe, would kind of like to get a Denali but just curious if u think it’s nicer inside? Thanks
The Denali is definitely nicer inside. The screen layout is integrated into the dash instead of sticking up. We also did not have a sunroof on the Suburban. The air ride is the biggest difference so far. It is heavenly.

We LOVED the High Country. This was just a moment in time opportunity. Our local dealer got the Yukon in on a trade and we made the deal work for us.

After having both makes. I think going forward we would use Chevy for mid trim level only on a Tahoe/Suburban. If we want/can afford higher trim go right to Denali.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@tjs3922 Not sure how much night driving you've done in the new Denali; I'm curious after owning both a '23 Suburban and now '23 Denali what your impressions are on the light output of the LED headlights? Do you feel the output is the same or better from one model to the other?

Airman68

Reaction score
Congrats! Looks beautiful! I always tell my wife when I see one of those, I'm going to have one some day...probably in 15 years when they are used...LOL.

OP
OP
tjs3922

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Looks beautiful! I always tell my wife when I see one of those, I'm going to have one some day...probably in 15 years when they are used...LOL.
Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660