Puddle Light Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the Bowtie led puddle lights. FYI... these are not standard on the high country as numerous articles online had led me to believe. Before I pay the dealer to install, it looks like these have a tab that requires a plastic trim tool to remove and should be fairly easy to install. I don't want to take my mirror apart.

Anybody installed these yet?

640X640.jpg

OP
OP
Bigmanny

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was kind of pain getting the clip pushed in the factory lights. and make sure that you install them on the proper side as I failed to RTFM the first time.
IMG_3867.jpg

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a set today. Hopefully I can get them in next week. I popped out the stock led light just to see how easy the removal and install would be. It was a piece of cake. All you need is a very tiny flat head screwdriver to push in the tab hole. Once it is pushed in the light tips right out with no problem. The set I got on Ebay was from GM Parts Direct. Total with tax and shipping was $100.69. I will post up pics of the install so folks can see how easy of an install it really is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12

Latest posts