Proper designation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're shopping, why not set your sights on a Yukon Denali with the 6.2? I have a buddy with a Suburban with the 5.3 and every time he rides with me he wishes he'd held out for a 6.2. When I was shopping a few years ago, there was no little to no price difference between 5.3 and 6.2 GMT900 truck.

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're shopping, why not set your sights on a Yukon Denali with the 6.2? I have a buddy with a Suburban with the 5.3 and every time he rides with me he wishes he'd held out for a 6.2. When I was shopping a few years ago, there was no little to no price difference between 5.3 and 6.2 GMT900 truck.
Thanks for the reply,
Is the interior roughly the same? I can only imagine that the 6.2 would be a better move.. I do tow a jetski , small bass boat. I don't know much about the GMC.. I'll have to have a look and see. the Suburban is a pretty big truck I would have thought that it needs a 6.2
Thanks for the information.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply,
Is the interior roughly the same? I can only imagine that the 6.2 would be a better move.. I do tow a jetski , small bass boat. I don't know much about the GMC.. I'll have to have a look and see. the Suburban is a pretty big truck I would have thought that it needs a 6.2
Thanks for the information.
Yep, the interior is identical. Same truck, just a bigger engine.