Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shurik74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Call them and ask about the fine print. Their advertised prices include all “possible” incentives, even ones you may not qualify for. For example, are you a nurse, who’s also served in the military? They may be including an incentive for that. Just ask them to make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, good idea about final print...

I was talking with them via email for now, they offered $10K off for me as out of state buyer with no GMC credit card points.

Also, in order to get that discount I have to finance with GMC or their preferred lender, that's where it gets tricky. Downpayment no more then 20%, can't payoff or re-finance within first 181 days without penalty bla bla...

My question is: Is it just BS about 181 days? I think they just want to get their cut...

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call them and ask about the fine print. Their advertised prices include all “possible” incentives, even ones you may not qualify for. For example, are you a nurse, who’s also served in the military? They may be including an incentive for that. Just ask them to make sure.

This.

I live here and have heard this same story over and over again about DD.

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was talking with them via email for now, they offered $10K off for me as out of state buyer with no GMC credit card points.

Also, in order to get that discount I have to finance with GMC or their preferred lender, that's where it gets tricky. Downpayment no more then 20%, can't payoff or re-finance within first 181 days without penalty bla bla...

My question is: Is it just BS about 181 days? I think they just want to get their cut...

I looked at getting a Yukon there years ago (ended up going out of state to get it), and they were really pushing the 181 day thing so they could get their commission off the sale.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$13k of here in Texas for 2018s. Anyone seeing better?

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
$13k of here in Texas for 2018s. Anyone seeing better?

That’s pretty good, depending on what percent off MSRP that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Csurp

Reaction score

The F&I Department gets a commission from the lender. The amount is based on how high they can get the rate up.

The loan has to be held for a minimum time or they are back charged the commission amount.

6 months is actually pretty good. In the boat business it is usually one year.

jcarr343

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
About to pull the trigger on 2018 Yukon Denali 2WD Ultimate edition and would like to get some feedback on my deal.

The Yukon was a loaner and has 6k miles on it, but has never been registered. I would still get the full warranty. It has an MSRP of $74,870 plus dealer add-ons (tint and protection plan) for a total of $76,414. They selling it at $67,740 minus $7,000 in rebates. That put my price at about $61,740 for a $76,414 SUV (19% off MSRP). Does this seem good?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like a good deal even though it was a loaner. You will probably get many opinions, you can buy brand new for that price, it was used as a loaner, ect,ect. In the end it is your money/decision even though you asked for opinions. If you drove it and it meets all your needs, color and options which is very important as you may not find another that you like as much. They are selling for Employee Pricing this month which is set by the factory so make sure you are getting that price and then rebates. Good luck and I am sure you will make the right decision for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518