Price suggestions - 2012 Yukon SLT low mi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MmmBrisket

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,

Regretfully, I am going to be selling my recently acquired 2012 GMC Yukon SLT 2WD. It only has about 63k miles and is in tremendous shape. It came with the HD towing package and blind spot alert. I also got the dealer to pay for a complete replacement of the torque converter with a HD aftermarket one (warranty included) and have the AFM disabled.

When I started researching prices, I noticed I could hardly find any 2WD models with low mileage to get comps. Do you all think the 2WD will hurt interest? I've heard that there is high demand for vans and SUVs right now, so hoping to capitalize on that. Any suggestions on where I should start with pricing? KBB is saying around $23k.

270233-08fcecc5850f53a5f9245ecc910f65ea.jpeg

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Regretfully, I am going to be selling my recently acquired 2012 GMC Yukon SLT 2WD. It only has about 63k miles and is in tremendous shape. It came with the HD towing package and blind spot alert. I also got the dealer to pay for a complete replacement of the torque converter with a HD aftermarket one (warranty included) and have the AFM disabled.

When I started researching prices, I noticed I could hardly find any 2WD models with low mileage to get comps. Do you all think the 2WD will hurt interest? I've heard that there is high demand for vans and SUVs right now, so hoping to capitalize on that. Any suggestions on where I should start with pricing? KBB is saying around $23k.

View attachment 350691

2WD is ok for the south, etc. North, not so much.

Yup. Down here, many of us specifically look for 2WD. With that mileage, and assuming everything works 100%, my guess is it's at least a strong $17K car due to the current situation. I might be underestimating, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy