Presets - Nav/Bose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX LTZHoe 07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How come on other GM stereos you can navigate through every page of presets from the steering wheel controls, but I cannot on my Nav/Bose stereo? Mine only cycles through the 6 presets on that page. Then I have to hit the FAV button on the stereo and back to the steering wheel to cycle through those 6 presets.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They're all programmed differently, I guess it's just the way GM decided to program this particular Nav system.

thalacy12

Reaction score
I have an 08 w/ that system and I can go up and down thru all my presets by the steering wheel......Don't know if they changed it in the one yr difference, have you asked the dealer about a downloadable update they can do?.....Sidenote, how do you like your Blackbear tune? I am getting it done in a few wks. I'm wondering how the acceleration difference will be......I know its a heavy truck but I'm hoping it'll have some more get up and go!

OP
OP
T

TX LTZHoe 07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 08 w/ that system and I can go up and down thru all my presets by the steering wheel......Don't know if they changed it in the one yr difference, have you asked the dealer about a downloadable update they can do?.....Sidenote, how do you like your Blackbear tune? I am getting it done in a few wks. I'm wondering how the acceleration difference will be......I know its a heavy truck but I'm hoping it'll have some more get up and go!

Hmmm. I guess I will have to ask the dealer about an update. Something else they can charge me for I am sure.

Blackbear tune is great. It didnt change the power down low much, but up top it runs like a ***** ape. Fuel mileage is a little better, but I am still testing that out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlazinMilk