Question about odd audio package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hickman92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2003 GMC Yukon SLT. I’m trying to find a radio harness adapter. I know this has been posted a lot on here. However, here is my issue I have Bose on all of my door panels, but I don’t have on-star or steering wheel controls. I cannot seem to find a radio adapter for just the Bose system. Am I missing something or has anyone else ran into this issue?

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OnStar would not be on the steering wheel.. Either on the dash, next to the radio, or on the rear view mirror.

Rear View Mirror
$_57.png

Dash mount next to radio
00 to 02 Avalanche Tahoe Yukon Suburban Onstar Emergency Switch 12450568 OEM  - Picture 1 of 3

Another way to tell is to look for the Microphone on the overhead console. (pic also shows the OnStar rearview mirror)
Switch.jpg

OP
OP
H

Hickman92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Appreciate the information. Maybe my original post is unclear. Am I able to use a radio harness adapter for Bose with OnStar even though I don’t have onstar or steering wheel controls?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming that you are attempting to install an aftermarket media player. Give Crutchfield a call, explain your situation, and ask them if they have the correct adapter. You don't have to buy from them, but their price should be very competitive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660