Power steering lines/hoses part #s confusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrobie79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 Escalade Premium 6.2

My P/S reservoir is rusted to hell, and one of the other p/s lines is rusting out, seeping p/s fluid. Not to the point of dripping yet, but I can definitely see the residue on the lines and smell the fluid under the hood. I'm confused when it comes to part numbers for the hoses, gmpartsgiant lists one number, but that doesn't show up as compatible with my 2011 on amazon, nor does it show up on RockAuto for the lines I need.

I think the hoses I need are (or at least some of them):

High Pressure Line - GM # - 25858603 AC Delco # - 36-352182
Return Line - GM # - 15812565 AC Delco # - 36-352183

I can't see to find the part # for the lines that actually go to the rack from the pump though, does anyone know the #'s for these hoses/lines, and/or any additional hoses required for the P/S system?

I also noticed there's two other lines coming from the radiator on that side of the car that are leaking at the hard line to rubber connection. What lines are those? I thought the transmission lines are on the passenger side of the radiator? Anyone have part numbers for those to replace as well?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

My P/S reservoir is rusted to hell, and one of the other p/s lines is rusting out, seeping p/s fluid. Not to the point of dripping yet, but I can definitely see the residue on the lines and smell the fluid under the hood. I'm confused when it comes to part numbers for the hoses, gmpartsgiant lists one number, but that doesn't show up as compatible with my 2011 on amazon, nor does it show up on RockAuto for the lines I need.

I can't see to find the part # for the lines that actually go to the rack from the pump though, does anyone know the #'s for these hoses/lines, and/or any additional hoses required for the P/S system?

I also noticed there's two other lines coming from the radiator on that side of the car that are leaking at the hard line to rubber connection. What lines are those? I thought the transmission lines are on the passenger side of the radiator? Anyone have part numbers for those to replace as well?

The lines going to the radiator on the drivers side are for the engine oil cooler.

Sorry I can't help on the other stuff.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Your numbers are correct. The latter lines you are referring to do not go into the radiator, they are part of the external cooler PN# 25918689.

Plug your VIN in at the AC Delco site and look up the parts. I'm planning to do the same come spring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck