Pottstown Cars and Coffee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Cosmetically she is a worker. This is the kid mobile. Mechanically very strong. But when it comes to separating two boys and two dogs, this was a very perfect fit for us. Very close to considering a cheap paint job for it though. My little guy did the mark of Zorro to the passenger door with a rock. That and a few large areas the paint is cracked is really got me thinking

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say it's definitely worth putting paint on it! especially if you plan on continuing to hang on to it for a good while. :)

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool pics. always makes me cringe, though, when you see the Civics there with their tuner rims, fart pipe exhaust and suddenly they're "show cars" :rofl:
Thats the beauty of this event... everyone is respectful. No burnouts... no litering.... imports next to big tire cars... exotics next to slammed and lifted trucks... etc etc.

LTXtech.com is my Drug...

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Thank you. Cosmetically she is a worker. This is the kid mobile. Mechanically very strong. But when it comes to separating two boys and two dogs, this was a very perfect fit for us. Very close to considering a cheap paint job for it though. My little guy did the mark of Zorro to the passenger door with a rock. That and a few large areas the paint is cracked is really got me thinking
Liquid vinyl it... way better and stronger than plasti dip. Ill be doin my trans am in it soon. Florescent orange!!!!

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does something like that cost?
When i was gonna do the matte black it was a cheaper job... with some minor sanding prep since the clear is peeling i was quoted 600. Now with the more expensive color im guessing 800 ish.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

The company doing it will be our C&C feature in August. U can check out their fb page. ROYAL CUSTOMS.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need some sanding work done also...
I will talk with them soon. I've been following them on Facebook after your post about the vette console. They do nice work.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some sanding work done also...
I will talk with them soon. I've been following them on Facebook after your post about the vette console. They do nice work.
They are also doing all the work to the escalade so i will be able to show off all of that work soon...

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was there today with the suburban looking at a wrap and the wife is getting some treatment to her wheels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645